LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chandresh K. Shah   19 October 2019

Case detail for citation

Hello sir, I am computer teacher by profession and I am running class in my premises where I live with my family. I am facing “Change of User” case under section 347B. I am defending by ‘Appearing In person’. Now case has come to final argument stage. Sir, I would like to use Case Citation in final argument. You are referring t case “Yoga class in Pant nagar Anandlok Society(Appeal No. 550 of 1985 decided on 24-11-1986 decided by the MSC Appellate Court)….” Where court said it is not breach of any law… As I will have to provide more detail regarding the Citation, I tried to search the same case for more detail but I could get same thing in many web sites but not detail as who filed the case and other detail that might need to add in Citation so that the Court can verify. So, I request you , if you can provide case detail of that “Yoga Class …” so that I can use As Citation in my final argument. (I could not find it in Supreme Court web site nor in Casemine.com web site.) Hope you can help. Thanks in advance.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register