Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mayank Trivedi   24 July 2021

case against govt

iam living in a society of housing commission where the govt has changed very high water tax of 70,000 for five years combined from 2bhk society what to do where to file case

 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query