Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

csb   17 September 2017

Case against final merit list declared of delhi govt exam

Dear Sir/Madam,

I applied for the post of TGT Computer Science Post Code-192/14 in Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board(DSSSB) in the year 2014. Exam for the same held on 21/May/2017. final Written result declared on 12/Sep/2017.Before this marks was reveled to candidates and I scored 121 out of 200 and cut off was 90 for general.

When the result declared on 12/sep/2017 My roll no was not in the list of selected people inspite of attaining 121 marks.

They did not considered my candidature because of Graduation in Information Technology.

My Question is : "I have done Graduation in Information Technology as one of the main subject which I studied for regular three years from Kumaun University Nainital ( A Government University). As B.Tech./B.E. degree is done in both CS and IT, the same way B.Sc. degree is also done in both CS and IT.  If a B.Tech/B.E. IT is eligible and B.Sc. with Computer Science is also eligible then how a B.Sc. with IT is not eligible?. A B.Tech/B.E. IT is a graduate who have studied Information Technology in his Bachelor degree the same way a B.Sc. IT is also a graduate having the same skill set in his Bachelor degree."

Why I was not selected? 

Should I file a case next. Is there any chance that I can get this job after court case.

I am attaching the recruitment rules from the advertisement.

Kindly help me in this regard. I am really very depressed after not getting result in my favour.

plz reply.

Learning

4 Replies

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     17 September 2017

Challenge the decision by way of WRIT petition in high court.

csb   17 September 2017

Sir is there any chances​ that I got the decision in my favour. ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register