LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ASHISH (STUDENT)     10 July 2012

Car given for social purpose

I HAD given my car for social purpose to my uncle on sunday and after that i was taking the exam of govt job. but at the meantime his son took the car with their friends and beat a boy. the boy became dead. at 1 pm . when my exam get over at 2 pm i came to my house and rest for 3 hours .the police had come and arrest me and told me that ki """ jab tak wo ladke nahi mil jaate tumhe nahi chodenge"" after 2 days all the boys are found not with the car .(.the car is found on that day in frount of my uncle's house when the boy got dead).. the police leaved me and told me for realising my car on SUPERDARI . but sir i want to know that is this all things affect me for getting a govt job  in future.. plz help me 

Learning

4 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     10 July 2012

No.  If any criminal case is filed by the police and if you convicted in that case then only it is difficult to get the Govt., job.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     10 July 2012

Rightly responded by adv.rajeev, but let me also add to it. Consider this! If a man stole a car and murdered a person, can the car owner be held equally responsible with the murderer? A Big No is the answer. In your case, you gave the car to your uncle and not to his son, and in any case, you cannot be held liable for the actsof your uncle's son..

ASHISH (STUDENT)     10 July 2012

SIR i also want to know that whether i should show this matter in my govt job attestation form or not?    bcoz the police arrested me for one day for interrogation about the car.

Ajit Singh Cheema (practising Advocate)     10 July 2012

Gentleman,

The happening narrated is not going to effect your prospects of government service. you are not involved in any criminal activity and there is no FIR pending against you. your chances may be effected if you are convicted not otherwise.Prepare for the govt job . All the best.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register