Car accident

Senior Officer

Our company vehicle met with an accident in Kancheepuram Juristiction and person came in two wheeler got leg injury and injured person immediately took to a near by private hospital and that hospital demanded Rs. 50,000 to start the treatment and it is paid by us intially and we claimed insurance for repairing our vehicle. Now we want to claim the amount Rs. 50,000 which we paid for the injured person. Please suggest and advice what is the possible ways for claiming the total amount  or atleast partial amount from injured person or insurance company.

Thank you




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x