LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

charles (unemployed)     12 April 2011

cancellation problem

This is to submit that I have entered in to agreement for sale of my house (unregistered) on a Rs. 20/- stamp paper with a person X. The value was fixed at Rs. 15, 00,000/- and I have received a payment of Rs. 8, 00,000/- and Rs. 1, 00,000/- by cash in different days. X person paid Rs. 8, 00,000 /- due to recovery of document which was held in LIC finance and hence Rs.1, 00,000/- for vacating the house. And now I was not in situation to continue the sale of my house, because of problem and gambling made by person x. So person x went to suit.
I want to know that if a person agrees to sale with unregistered document, he has to sale that or he has possibilities to withdraw.

Learning

3 Replies

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     12 April 2011

not even registered document can take as a evidence in sale agreement X, so your side prove it the X gameling from my possession thats why i am not ready to sale same time i will ready to give what i got the amount.

sudalaimuthu, (Advocate and Tax Consultant sudalaipearls@rediffmail.com)     14 April 2011

dear friend,

first you have to establish the intention of the proposed buyer as to gambling and other problems. secondly the  judments are available on either side. thirdly though the agreement was  not  registered one, if the proposed buyer can able to prove the agreement with the corroborating eivdences like witness.. etc , then the you are liable to execute. 

Daniel Frank Rosario (CCE)     29 September 2012

Dear Sir,

I wish to know if a home loan account becomes NPA  in the year 2005 and amount due then is 450000-00 and bank informs the customer that the account has become NPA in the year 2008 end and after that  in due course starting from 2009 to  March 2011 if the customer deposits an amount of 540000-00. What is the status of the customer and the SARFAESI proceedings

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register