Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shubhi (administrator)     19 June 2010

Cancellation of Notorized sale deed

Hi,

Kindly let me know:

1. Procedures for cancellation of notorized sale deed and power of attorney (i don't know it is registered or not).

2. A immovable property's sale through power of attorney is valid or through registery. 

3. If Power of attorney is prior to registry then which one will be valid in eyes of law.

Please advise ASAP.

Learning

3 Replies

Adv. Gulammayudin A. Gagdani (LEGAL ADVISOR)     19 June 2010

1. Procedures for cancellation of notorized sale deed and power of attorney (i don't know it is registered or not). power of attorney can be revoked easily i.e. cancelled. cancellation of sale deed will require both parties signature for the same.

2. A immovable property's sale through power of attorney is valid or through registery. yes its valid

3. If Power of attorney is prior to registry then which one will be valid in eyes of law. both {if sale deed is made between power of attorney giver and power of attorney holder.

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     23 June 2010

Sale deed notarised has no value in eyes of law , it is just a secondary evidence in case of dispute. Any imovable property transection above one hundred has to be registered.

uma (accounts manager)     31 August 2011

my seller wan'ts to calcell sale deed after ragister document in ragistar due to some his family problem and i don't want to be cancelled......please advise

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register