LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pj (SSE)     27 April 2013

Cancellation deed

I took a flat recently with a builder in mumbai and made 20% payment with registration and stamp duty. For remaining 80% loan I approached Axis bank and in CIBIL records they found that this flat was initially owned by some other person and now without deed of cancellation they are not ready to disburse. On contrary builder is very stubborn and said we don't follow up with our old customers and just have notice and pre termination letter(on lodha letter head). They said the clause of agreement which states that they have right to cancel the flat in case customer pays in due notices. But bank is still not ready to go ahead and builder also. Please suggest is there any harm if I go with some other bank? Or this is legally wrong? would it be right if i send legal notice to builder for same?

Learning

2 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     27 April 2013

It is necessary to see the papers to advise you properly.  Take the help of local advocate

Harshal (proprietor)     25 June 2014

Hi,

Could you inform us about the further things like what happened?

I have recently purchased the flat and made almost 20% payment and further payment was due however I was not able to complete the payment for the due period. They send me 15 days pre-termination notice period and asked to make payment as early as possible. When I said I want to make payment they are saying registration is must and has to be complete and not accepting payment.

So its double play they are playing. I did made payment for e-SBTR payment also and made all further things. Still waiting for their things to happen.

Dnt know what to do? 15 days notice period was so short to happen all things. Every few days RM changes and they dnt follow with each other. So what first RM says is different while other says is different. so in confusion now.

advice what to do and what happend in your case.

--

Harshal

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register