Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

chandranath rao (owner)     22 August 2011

Cancelation of release deed

'A' sold the property to'B' in 1961 and 'B' sold to 'C' in 1972  now in 2011 the family members of 'B'  made a release deed in the name of 'B' daughter .'C' is in the position of the property.what should 'C' do now.betterment charges not paid  from 1972.


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query