Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jagtar singh   13 November 2017

Can workman lodge fir against forced resignation

Hello Experts,

This case is of my freiend ,who  was firstly invited to office for discussionns on 28-09-2017 ,Which was a guise and in reality HR manager asked for--

------------------------------------------ Resignation or face termination and forefeiture of terminal dues

-------------------------------------  workman refused to resign and come out from office and telephonically informed media and union people ,same article was published in newspapers too,  stating asking for resignation

----------------------------------------- Employer same day terminated him  thorough Email , citing restructuring and reduction in head counts

-----------------------------------------  After one week HR manager called him asking if he submit his resign ,his termination will be revoked , additional terminal dues will be paid  and company will re-employ him once new  recruitment begins  or after 2 years he  can re-apply for re-employment

--------------------------------------- Workman with no choice and to avoid termiantion  stigma and to receive terminal dues submitted the resignation , w.e.f from back date i.e date of termiantion and same was accepted and termiantion was revoked and dues were paid as agreed.

-------------------------------------- Now new recruitment is happening and he has re-applied for re-employment ,but comapny is backing out from their promise and employee is feeling cheated and victim of fraud.

--------------------------------------  He has all the evidences  and he is going to sue the comapny at all fronts i.e labour court and FIR of fraud and cheating of mis-representations of facts.

--------------------------------------- Please elaborate on lodging FIR before police and which sections are applicable.

Regards

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register