LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

naveen k (law student)     29 November 2018

Can we construct,in land which is in appeal suit pending in the court....

Respected sir There is a land which has been in appeal suit is pending on the court , with help of old judgement opposite party has given power of attorney to other party , now that party has started to construct a building in that sued property. As I gave complaint to police they are not willing to interfere in civil case. How could I stop the construction through court, what are all the procedure to stop the construction and how to make cancel the power of attorney of opposite party.... please help me out . thank you


 5 Replies

manoj   30 November 2018

who is constructing in the land whether the Appellate or Respondent ? Explain the Lower Court Order 




G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     30 November 2018

If you wanted a remedy seriously, always contact a local advocate for bring stay against such construction.   Any rights are subject to final outcome of the pending litigation.

1 Like

Shashi Dhara   30 November 2018

Who has appealed u or opposite .whether suit was dismissed or decreed inn trail court. What is Ur intention to drag the proceedings or not. If Ur serious try to finishthe sappeal as soon as possible..
1 Like

naveen k (law student)     01 December 2018

I appealed the suit . Is there is any proceedings to stop the construction.

Shashi Dhara   04 November 2019

Insist to dispose appeal expeditiously

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register