Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Can we challenge against the punishment of "Reduction of pay by one step with affect on pension" awarded by the principal chief conservative Forest, Telangana

Respected sir/ medam,
by the above mentioned subject, the punishment given by prl.CCF, telangana.
Reason is not attended meeting which is conducted by prl.ccf, due to illness.
Presently I am retired, I am suffering from peralyis since 1 year on wards.
I was undergone major surgery for brain in a corporate hospital.
My wife is peralyis patient since 15 years onwards.I have two daughters who are already married 5 years ago.
Myself only look after for me and my
due to the above reason I am not
attended meeting which is conducted by PRL.CCF. Hence he was suspended me and given above punishment.
I am taking monthly pension 20000/-, which is not even enough to full fill my medical expenses. Due that I am facing more financial problems.

Hence, I am requesting you that kindly suggest me, can I challenge against prl.ccf for to taken back my punishment and release full pension amount to full fill my medical expenses.

Thanks in advance for your kind suggestions.

I am also put up Mercy petition under humanitarian grounds to PRL.CCF , but he was rejected.

Dy Director

The given facts do not at all indicate :-


  1. whether the Authority was comtepetn to award penalty?
  2. whether he has followed the correct procedure?
  3. in which capacity you work?
  4. where do you work?
  5. what was the meeting ?
  6. where was the meeting?


So no useful views can be formed.  Any way give facts only indicate that :-

  1. You could have submitted appeal within 46 days.
  2. After 46 days you  can submit revision petition.
  3. the authority who ordered penalty is not competent to revised it so any petition to him is wastage of stationary.


You also have to decide financially.  Litigation etc in this case will cause expenditure of Rs 50,000/0 to 1.5 lakh.  Will it be worth the nominal increase in pension you may get after winning the same (if at al you win).




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x