LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sugunakar (project manager)     26 May 2015

Can the judge modify/change/add in the order copy


I filed a divorce petition in Vizag family court 1

The   judgment passed on 10th April 2015 , I have applied for  ca copies   immediately but till now it’s almost 50 days I didn’t get the  original copies of CA . I got some information that the JUDGE is trying to modify the order copy again, as he missed some crucial information in the order copy.


My concerns are below like this

  1. Is there any track of copies in the court (based on the dates)
  2. Once the order got pronounced how can he change/modify the order….?, before the order got pronounced he can do whatever he wants , but how can he do after the judgment.
  3. Is there any punishment for this? Whoever involved in this …?


Venkat .


 7 Replies


Sugunakar, this is UR 5th query regarding punishment to a judge,clarify

TGK REDDI (No designation)     27 May 2015

1. I don't think so.

2. None can change.

3. It amounts to Forgery.    But Court should be the Complainant under Sec 195 of the Cr.P.C.     One of the ways to prove the forgery is the ink used is not as old as the date of pronouncement.

sugunakar (project manager)     27 May 2015

Thanks For your info TGK Reddy Sir ,,,,

Thanks a lot

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     27 May 2015

if you have any queries regarding same query then raise in the same thread do not open new thread

Thus the judgement was prounounced in the open court and thus judge has signed the judgement copy

Because even after prounouncement if there is any change of mind judge can modify before signing the copy but after signing he cannot change the prounouncement of judgement

Rule 3 of Order 20 of C.P.C. provides that a judgment once signed cannot be amended or altered afterwards except to correct clerical or arithmetical mistakes or errors due to accidental slips or omissions as mentioned in section 152 of the C.P.C. or on review.

The court can do some formal corrections but the core of it cannot be altered or changed so as to modify the order or amend or even set at naught the same. That can be done only by the Court in appeal or in revision. Even with the consent or agreement of the parties also, a judgment cannot be altered or amended.

sugunakar (project manager)     27 May 2015

Dear Ramesh,


Thanks a lot for your information,

So many things happend there  with the influence and money and I even doubt the judgement(order copy ) not written by judge its written by some one , the judgement postponed 8 times(around 3 months) , before the judgement he can do any alternation of the copy once its announced he cant change but he changed ,and I have all the clear  evidences of it .

will be kind enough to fight for me ,,,,,

please share ur contact details I will call u ...







Dear Mahesh ,

indeed a Big thanks for your information,

No doubt the judge modified the contents after pronouned in the open court , now I have all the evidences to prove it , can u fight for me ,,,,,I need a young dynamc lawyer like u , can we both fight for the justice for me ,,,, no matter justice can be done or not ,,, but end of the day it gives us a satisfaction.,,, i am repeating again I have all the evidences, can u fight for me .Give me a call when u reay 







Dear Mahesh ,

Once again thanks a lot !!!

Rule 3 of Order 20 of C.P.C gives me so much info what to do aganist the judge .

u helped me alot !!!!,


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register