LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NRV   25 October 2021

Can parents file suit for major nri children rights??

Thirty years back father purchased two plots for his major daughter and son in a layout, registered deeds in favor children, now children settled in abroad, but plots were occupied with double registration by others, father can file declaration suit on behalf them?? need GPA??

 1 Replies

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     25 October 2021

May you need not need and GPA, as you have every locus standi for this specific purpose i.e. to clear the title and disposses the perpetrators to secure your son's and daughter's legal right. This is a natural right of every parents and stands time immemorial!

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query