LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

siddhu (btech)     02 November 2010

can i have right on my grand father's agricultural land

Hi..this is SIDHARTH ..my father has expired in 2009..

LAND LOCATION: ANDHRAPRADESH,Karimnagar

my grand father has two sons and one daughter...we have 8 acres land..in that land 2 acres are registered with my FATHER name, and 6 acres are registered with my GRANDFATHER'S name. my grand father got that 6acres land from HIS FATHER(my Father's grandfather)...my father's registered land documents and patta book are with my grand father only....and my questions are

1)my grand father is refusing to give my father's  land documents.how can i proceed legally

2)If my grand father want s to sell that 6 acres land is there any need of my signature

3)if he partition that land how parttions is to be take as legally..how much amount of land can i get from that

and my last question i dont knw this question is asked in this forum or not...HOW CAN I KNOW OF LAND INFORMATION IN SUB REGISTRAR OFFICE?

because iam having doubt on my grandfathe   that he sold that land ... 

Learning

9 Replies

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Originally posted by :siddhu
"
Hi..this is SIDHARTH ..my father has expired in 2009..

LAND LOCATION: ANDHRAPRADESH,Karimnagar

my grand father has two sons and one daughter...we have 8 acres land..in that land 2 acres are registered with my FATHER name, and 6 acres are registered with my GRANDFATHER'S name. my grand father got that 6acres land from HIS FATHER(my Father's grandfather)...my father's registered land documents and patta book are with my grand father only....and my questions are

1)my grand father is refusing to give my father's  land documents.how can i proceed legally

2)If my grand father want s to sell that 6 acres land is there any need of my signature

3)if he partition that land how parttions is to be take as legally..how much amount of land can i get from that

and my last question i dont knw this question is asked in this forum or not...HOW CAN I KNOW OF LAND INFORMATION IN SUB REGISTRAR OFFICE?

because iam having doubt on my grandfathe   that he sold that land ... 
"

THANKS IN ADVANCE

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     02 November 2010

Dear Mi. SIDHARTH,

(1) Please indicate the following: (a) When did your great grand father die?

(b) Is your grand father has any brother / sister?

After knowing the above particulars, I shall give you my view to your query.

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     02 November 2010

Please also indicate whether your father has any brother / sister.  What about your grand mother (i.e. grand father's wife) is she alive now?

1)he died when my grand father was at 16yrs old

2)my grand father has one sister ,my dad got that 2acres land from her  husband(he died)

* my father has one younger brother and one elder sister

* my grand mother is alive now

sir please tell me abt 2acres land information as i mentioned above

where can i get information abt that land whether it is sold or not, because that land documents r with my grandfather .he is refusing to give that land documents

My grandfather getting freedom fighter pension of 15000 per month...iam in trouble now i have two sisters one elder one younger.i have just completed my B.tech

Saurabh Kumar Gupta (Lawyer)     04 November 2010

Sir,

You are covered under the Hindu Succession Act and according to it, the property being the ancestral property, you shall get 1/6 share in the property of 6 Acres, alleged to have been sold by your grand father. The property regarding 2 acres shall be shared by you and your mother in the ration 1:1. Your grand father cannot legally sell away the whole of the land and you can challenge the sale deed executed by your grand father in the competent court of law . You can get Jamabandi of the said land from the PAtwari in the Sub-Registrar Officeby paying a nominal fee.

siddhu (btech)     06 November 2010

thank you sir

how can i proceed to get my father 's land documents from my grand father....documents are with my grand father...he is refusing to give

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register