LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bhavana   19 April 2018

Can i get my husbands mobile hacked

what steps can my husband take on me if i ask someone to hack my husbands' mobile to read his whatsapp messages and produce the evidence in court ?

Learning

22 Replies

TGK REDDI   19 April 2018

He can prosecute the someone and you.

bhavana   19 April 2018

sir my question is very simple, to prove infedility on my husband can i not get his phone hacked to get divorce from him ? what is the problem, because what matters to court is evidence and it does not matter to the court how the evidence was brought and my husband also will not know that his phone was hacked.

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     19 April 2018

What sort of person you are? In one post you state about impotency of your husband, here you state about his illicit relationship that you want to prove by hacking his whatsapp messages to be produced in the court as proof of his adultery.

Do you know proving adultery is most difficult in the court. Stupid lawyers advice novice people like you for filling divorce on the ground of adultery by bringing on record messages to prove adultery.

The adultery that can get divorce is that the husband was in physical relationship outside marriage with another person, will the whatsapp message prove the actual physical relationship of your husband with another woman?

bhavana   19 April 2018

so are you advising that cracking my hubbys mobile is fine ?

1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     19 April 2018

Such aan action would not enable to prove anything, but may land you in criminal proceedings.

1 Like

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     19 April 2018

It not possible to use this forum to encourage crime

bhavana   19 April 2018

sir the reason for asking this question is that, my husband is tracking my online activity not by hacking my phone, but by seeing when was i last online, i blocked my husband on whatsapp and not responding to his calls/ sms. he is able to see my online status in truecaller. he knows that i am chatting with my colleague on weekends or whenever we both feel like to do so. i am scarred if my husband produces that as a evidence in the court. when i am online at the same time my colleague will also be online, my husband is able to see both of us online late into the night till early morning like 4 am. my husband doesn't like me chatting. i sent a text to my colleague last in the night when i was in roaming and my husband got my mobile bill. 

pleas please advise. what can i do ?

bhavana   20 April 2018

why no reply ? Mr TGK REDDI Sir , Mr P.Venu Sir and Vijay Raj Mahajan ji

TGK REDDI   21 April 2018

Avoid going online.

You want to hide your behaviour.        Such an attitude between couple is unhealthy 

Your husband's behaviour is not as criminal as your proposed hacking is. 

(Guest)

If someone agrees to do it, why not? But there will be complications.  You want to get divorce, then you get phone hacked. Which is illegal. then you will not get chance to post how to get bail when you go behind bars along with that fellow who hacked your husbands phone.

Suggestion:  Post a new thread seeking advice on how to get bail if caught in hacking as a principal and also for your agent.  Post it under criminal law section here on LCI.

Suggestion for divorce:  File RCR and wait till case is over.  Then after 2 years file divorce.  You will get divorce.

bhavana   21 April 2018

so whatever my husband is doing is correct ? can he use that evidence against me ?

(Guest)
Originally posted by : bhavana
so whatever my husband is doing is correct ? can he use that evidence against me ?

What is correct, what is wrong that police will find out. You contact area police station. Give written complaint. Do follow up.

bhavana   21 April 2018

Originally posted by : Rama Kumara

What is correct, what is wrong that police will find out. You contact area police station. Give written complaint. Do follow up.

what are you blabbering ? why should i give complaint and on what grounds ? did you read what i asked ? my husband is tracking my online activity and can he use it against me ?

(Guest)

Originally posted by : Rama Kumara

what are you blabbering ? why should i give complaint and on what grounds ? did you read what i asked ? my husband is tracking my online activity and can he use it against me ?

You can contact CID. Thats the  best place to get all your answers. Good luck.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register