Upgrad LLM

can i get claim

Latest updates
:JAsmeet injured by unknown lorry.FIR registered on 23 nov 2011 u/s 279/337.My son Jasmeet Singh Awal S/O Manjeet Singh Awal of Indore studing in MANIT Bhopal.Unfortunatly on 23 NOV 2011 Jasmeet (on bike )injured from road accident by unknown lorry near sonkach at indore bhopal highway & he had been admitted in Bombay Hospital indore,till 26 NOV 2011.total expences 1 lac till now.He has 3 fractures in his right working hand & 1 fracture in left hand.For his injury I need claim. Pl do the need full.My contact no is 9229589753 / 808569186


In hit and run cases the state provides a very meagre compensation under Motor Vehicle Act. In case of injuries it is only 20000/-. If you are interested in such a claim then contact your areas DC office. 




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x