LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RamaKrishna (none)     16 November 2014

Can i file my case and self represent it myself in the court

Can I file my case and self represent it myself in the Court of Law?

This is a Civil case, my relative owes me some money I wish to file a case against him as he hasn't repaid it back, been 1.6 years now since he took.

What is the procedure and process to be followed to File my case in the Cort myself and to argue my case myself without engaging the lawyer/Advocate?

Is there a Document available on the internet to read and to follow the procedure for the same?

Learning

3 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     16 November 2014

Dear, First thing is send legal notice, then only start to the legal proceedings..... Kapil chandna adv, 9899011450
1 Like

V M DAHAKE (PROPRIETOR)     16 November 2014

Dear Sir,

You can yourselves issue notice and file a case. There is no bar on that. Only issue is the procedural and substantial knowledge for the same, for which again you will have to depend on some friend from legal side.

1 Like

ram   24 December 2014

I wish to represent my case myself, what is the procedure? My uncle borrowed Rs.1,50,000/- from me one and a half year ago. I have all the necessary proofs. I am sending him a demand notice now. I wish to represent my case myself in the court of law, what is the procedure? Could somebody please share the needed information or point me where I could look for the information. Thanks in Advance.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register