can i claim or not??

I am the only child of my parents; I am adopted since my birth. My mother was 4 sisters and 3 brothers lived in a house owned by my maternal grandfather; she died in 2007; my father married a lady, and she had a son. My father died in 2017, lady left with her son and took `15, 00,000 from us after my father's death. Now, the house which was left by my maternal grandfather is about to sale (my maternal grandparents died before my birth). My relatives are sharing its value in 6; Whether I can claim my share or not? How can I claim it? What would be the procedure for this? What are the documents required?

From the given facts, you are entitled for share as legal heir.Stake your claim.


thank you Sir,

what procedure sgould we proceed?


ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108

1.  You claim ONLY "IF" you can documentarily prove your adoption documents conducted by following due procedure of law.  File your claim in the local Civil Court, by filing civil suit for claim & declaration, thru a local Property lawyer.  You would have to serve a legal notice to the other claimants, for your share and only when they refuse, then you can file the civil claim.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal 
VISIT:  www.chshelpforum.com


Thank You Sir, I can proove my adoption documentarily.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x