IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shalini   30 March 2019

Can i claim my father’s property


My dad sold a shop and passed away before the balance payment made.So my mom and my sister received the balance signing it.But i was minor he didn’t either get my sign or gave me money.Actually he doesn’t know about me.Now i am major can i claim him now?Is there any law for it?

Please help us with answers.Thanks in advance,


 1 Replies

Shashi Dhara   30 March 2019

Ur father is natural gaurdian and he has right to sell it for family benifits.so u cannot claim it

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query