LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Courtexperience   12 November 2016

Can i appoint a friend to help me file and argue in consumer

Can I appoint a friend to help me file, argue and assist me in my consumer case in Consumer Court? 

What is the procedure that I should follow so he can assist me in court prceedings from the starting/filing my case.... argueing and preparing document.

What documents should I produce in court so we (my friend and me) can appear in case together. 

Please assist.



 2 Replies

Zoheb Khatri (Practicing in Mumbai     12 November 2016

You can give Power of Attorney (POA) to your friend to stand and argue for you along with filing application seeking permission from forum.



Zoheb Khatri

1 Like

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     12 November 2016

Certainly you can appoint your firiend to argue your case in consumer court in your place as  a party in person.You buy a book on how to file a consumer court case and know the procedure.If you appreciate this answer please click the thank you  button on this forum.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query