Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kaatu Poochi (Kaatu Poochi&Co)     17 June 2014

Can convert rcr to divorce

Dear experts,

I got some news from Internet. I also running RCR cases. Shall I convert my RCR to Divorce.

* wife has filed 498a

* just before or after than husband has filed an RCR

* husband has obtained an AB in wife’s 498a

* THEN husband has gone for arrest stay

* at that time , the Honourable court or the system has forced them to go mediate

* please note that everyone knows that this is a false case and NO action is taken on the false case filing woman !!

* then the mediation takes place, moolah decided, husband agrees to convert RCR to 13 B etc

* 498a quashed . moolah paid !!

Learning

12 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     17 June 2014

Vague query.

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     17 June 2014

If both of you are agreed for mutual consent divorce then go for that , it is the fast and easy process to get rid from each other .

K.K.Ganguly (Advocate)     17 June 2014

Unclear query.

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     18 June 2014

What is the relief you want now?? vague query.

Kaatu Poochi (Kaatu Poochi&Co)     18 June 2014

Respected Sir,

I want relief from u/s 125 cr.pc. I am running RCR in my side. I have not much knowledge. I want valuable advice from legal experts. 

Thank you very much

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     18 June 2014

Accellerate your RCR case for speedy disposal.  No need to convert RCR into Divorce.

Not having knowledge about legal matters is excusable. But the problem is your are totally confused and frustrated it seems.  First you have filed RCR, then moola decided to go for 13-B, then you want RCR to be converted to Divorce, now you want relief from 125 Cr.p.c.

RCR and 13-B are entirely different. RCR is to unite and sec. 13-B is Mutual consent divorce is to divide.  It depends upon you to decide which has to be opted.  Upon your wish we can give opinion.  First you decide and come back.  Then it will be easy for me to give opinion.

Sir, My wife has filed for u/s 125 crpc case to DV case.  So I want to take decision. At present my RCR case is in live stage. Shall I close RCR or convert RCR to divorce. How can I avoid 125 crpc maintenance, this case also trail court live.  My wife has refused to live with me.

Your wife filed 125 Cr.p.c. means they want to extract money from you and in that way they want to harass you.  To my assumption they wont agree for Mutual consent divorce (13-B) or nullity in these circumstances.  Hence, wait for some time.  Meanwhile engage an expereinced advocate from your side to defend her cases.   If you are innocent you will definitely come out of the cases. Dont be hurry,  Taking advantage of your frustration, they will harass you more.  If you keep quiet they will stop their attacks.  Then they may come to some arrangement.  Time will give you the answer.

Sir, In that complaint they informed my salary Rs.30,000/- per month. I am not working anywhere they know well, I am a  freelancer. They wrongly informed court. They not have any salary proof.  

Sir, How I proof I'm the innocent court also know this. Coz my wife filed only verbal allecation report. They produced court only one document that is our marriage invitation card(Crime record).

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     20 June 2014

If you feel that they filed vase with vague reason and grounds and that they will not be able to prove their case, why do you worry about it.  Let them prove their allegations and also about your employment and salary particulars, wait until then.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More