Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sonavnayak (a/c)     12 August 2019

can arbitrator refer to high court for contempt of Arbitral interim order

Can arbitrator refer to high court , if default party made violation for contempt of interim order


 1 Replies

Isaac   12 August 2019

No appeal could be made for interim order.Appeal could be made under sectioin 34 of the Act after final award.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query