LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

aditya (sr.executive)     31 August 2013

Calling of govt. record

Dear All,


There is a case where s.311 application has been argued by the N.I 138 act and still pending for the order in the stage of final argument accused wants to submit the documents ,we strongly opposed and we strongly belive that the document has filled by the accused is false and febricated in this case we want to call the record to identify the testimony and accuracy of those record .


Kindly suggest me the section in which i can summon the govt U.P.C record to prove my point and show the conduct of accused and once it has done i will move s.340crpc application before the court actually in this case 156/3 application has already dismissed by other court and there he did not mention these document at any stage.


With regards


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query