Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raghav Shekhar   03 October 2015

Calling all lawyers, require feedback.

Dear Lawyers,

My name is Raghav Shekhar and I'm a software engineer. I took upon the entrepreneurial route recently and started creating tools and products for increased productivity. Since the past 4 months I have been researching the Legal industry, the only reason i took this was because of the lack of Indian built technology in the industry in the current scenario.

I am going ahead with development of tools for lawyers. Tools like

1. Practice management (Client management, case management, billing and invoicing, time keeping etc),

2. Team management (Practice management for law firms),

3. Data digitization (secure data storage on cloud for mobile access)

I have spoken to many lawyers trying to find the exact requirements and have also used all existing tools to get a better idea. I finally realized this forum would be the best place to get what I need.

It would be great if you can help me jot down the exact requirements. Please share your individual experiences with such tools, what are the things that were missing for you, what are the features that you truly want. 

Also, How much money per month would you be willing to shell out for the above three mentioned tool concepts.

I am also starting a LegalBlog and would like great contributions from all of you to get the website rolling. 
Kindly connect with me at raghav.shekhar@lawyered.in

Thanking you, 

Raghav Shekhar

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register