LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhinav kumar (Student)     22 March 2019

call harassment and vulgar text message

I am getting calling and vulgar text message from a guy who used to go the same college as my sister in Mumbai. Now my father got a transfer to Rajkot city but still getting unwanted calls and vulgar message. I want to take legal action but the problem is I am preparing for govt job and this will lead to hampering on my studies. Plz, suggest how to get rid of this problem. Also, I don't want to change my mobile no.

Learning

1 Replies

Sharma Twinkle Manojkumar (Student)     22 March 2019

yes, you can lodge a complain. You go to the nearest police station and lodge a complain against all the mobile numbers which sends you unwanted sms or gives you unwanted call. Police can investigate the complain under IT ACt, IPC, TR Act . At first police will contact with the service provider from whose number the calls and sms are coming and will acquire the identification of the users and will file cases against them. if the identification of the users cannot be made by the service providers then the service provider can stop the services of those numbers under Telephone Regulatory Act. you will get the proper justice and relief. you need not to change your number. Immediately go to the nearest Police Station and lodge a complain against those numbers. If Police denies to lodge complain then either go to the nearest Court of your area or go to the Superintendent of Police of your area and lodge the complain. Your complaint wont hamper your govt job. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register