Share on Email

Share More

RUCHI KOHLI   10 July 2017

Cahnge in firm's address

How to apply for change in partnership firm's address

Learning

5 Replies

Arjun Kohli   10 July 2017

As far as my knowledge is concerned, a notice of such change in the address should be filed, with the signatures of all the Partners, with the Registrar, along with the following form, as the case belongs to UP.

https://comtax.up.nic.in/vat/vf-eng/Form-12.pdf

RUCHI KOHLI   10 July 2017

Sir,

Actually I want to know a clear descripttion that what documents needs to be submitted, to whom it to be addresses and how it can be submitted, fees etc applicable to Kanpur UP.

Form 12 as mentioned in the last reply, along with the following will have to be submitted, and a notice, with the signatures of all the partners, ofcourse.

1. Registration Certificate. [Form - XI]

2. Proof of the occurrence of the event to the satisfaction of Registering Officer.

3. Form VII/VII-G duly filled along with required annexures.

4. Undertaking from suret ies for treating Security furnished earlier valid for the purpose of amended constitution of firm in Form-XIII.

Kindly visit this link to go through the further details: https://comtax.up.nic.in/vat/vf-eng/Form-12.pdf

Originally posted by : RUCHI KOHLI
Sir,

Actually I want to know a clear descriptttion that what documents needs to be submitted, to whom it to be addresses and how it can be submitted, fees etc applicable to Kanpur UP.

It is also necessary, as per the law, that you register a new partnership deed with the concerned changes, as well as the Form no. II in the Partnership Act. Plus the State particular documents listed above.

mirroredge   24 July 2017

Download Mirror's Edge Catalyst for xbox 360 ISO 2017(b2i4) 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register