Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Namit (fgg)     23 May 2011

Buying Independent constructed house in layout.

Hello all,

I'm planning to buy an independent newly built house in one of the layouts in Bangalore. The land developer has built the house and now selling it. Please let me know what all documents to be scruitnized. The developer says its DC converted with BBMP approval of layout plan.

Thanks,

Learning

4 Replies

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     23 May 2011

Many documents are u scruitnized but the importanat documents are :- 7/12, All no. 6 entries, N.A (Order of Non - Agriculture), Plan Pass Copy, B.U.Permission, All registered Documents of the property, Title certificate and report of property, If un-registered documents, All receipts of amount,

In case of Society (1) Alltotment Deed (2) Share Certificate of Society (3) Possession Letter (4) Registration Certificate of Society (5) No due certificate etc..........

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     23 May 2011

Many documents are u scruitnized but the importanat documents are :- 7/12, All no. 6 entries, N.A (Order of Non - Agriculture), Plan Pass Copy, B.U.Permission, All registered Documents of the property, Title certificate and report of property, If un-registered documents, All receipts of amount, search a last 30 years report of Sub-Registrar office and Revenue Record

In case of Society (1) Alltotment Deed (2) Share Certificate of Society (3) Possession Letter (4) Registration Certificate of Society (5) No due certificate etc..........

Namit (fgg)     24 May 2011

I've another question. Can I buy a house built on Non-DC converted land but with proper BBMP A khata in bangalore?

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     25 May 2011

Study all papers then take a decision.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register