Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anil (Engineer)     15 June 2011

Buying a property via GPA

Hi Team,

I am planning to buy a plot in Bangalore which is in Gramatana limit. The legality of the layout is good but as the Khata is not available i can't go for a Sale deed for now. Presently we aggreed to go with a GPA from the Principal backed by a registered Aggrement to Sell by mentioning the amount paid etc.

Once we receive a Khata, Principal aggreed to come and sign on the sale deed (the same will be mentioned in the aggrement to sell). Also as my Aggrement to sell is registered i heard that, we could see my name in the EC aswell. Whether my understanding is true?

I have a below query:

1) Can the Principal cancel my GPA without my knowledge (Origincal GPA copy will be with me only) ?

2) How can i still have the authority on the property if the Principal Dies? as i have already paid the full amount.

3) Whether i need to take any additional actions?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Anil

Learning

2 Replies

Anil (Engineer)     17 June 2011

Originally posted by :Anil
"
Hi Team,

I am planning to buy a plot in Bangalore which is in Gramatana limit. The legality of the layout is good but as the Khata is not available i can't go for a Sale deed for now. Presently we aggreed to go with a GPA from the Principal backed by a registered Aggrement to Sell by mentioning the amount paid etc.

Once we receive a Khata, Principal aggreed to come and sign on the sale deed (the same will be mentioned in the aggrement to sell). Also as my Aggrement to sell is registered i heard that, we could see my name in the EC aswell. Whether my understanding is true?

I have a below query:

1) Can the Principal cancel my GPA without my knowledge (Origincal GPA copy will be with me only) ?

2) How can i still have the authority on the property if the Principal Dies? as i have already paid the full amount.

3) Whether i need to take any additional actions?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Anil
"

Anil (Engineer)     17 June 2011

Hi Team, Could some one please respond to my query. Thanks in advance.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register