Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mukesh (Senior Associate)     09 January 2009

Buying a New Flat !

Hi,

I am planning to buy a flat in Kolkata, but before buying I just want to clarify my doubts/queries as below;

1. The property total size is 778 sqft but the Agent is saying that the carpet area will be only 620 sqft. so, in this case shall I have to pay for 778 or 620 sqft only?
  2. I want to take loan from SBI. I heard that if I take any Home Loan now then for the next 5 years the loan interest will not increase, is it true?
  3. Once I take home loan, then can I apply for any more loan (personal/car) other than home loan?
  4. What is the most important T&C to take care during buying a property?

I request anybody to help me out with his/her guidance.

Thanks & Regards,
Mukesh Gupta

Learning

4 Replies

sanjeev murthy desai (Advocate)     09 January 2009

Dear Mr. Mukesh,

1) You have to pay as per plan sanction of your flat.

2) Once again from SBI for the not incresing interest next 5 years,

3) Ys you can but you should have to that much of income source

4) All relevent title documents, like, mother deeds, Khata Certificate, Tax paid reciepts, occupancy certificate, etc,

sanjeev desai 

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     09 January 2009

Yes Mr. Desai is abslutely right.

You have to pay as per plan sanction of your flat. SBI is not increasing interest next 5 years.As per as the other loan is concerned, besides the present(House-Loan), Yes you can apply the same, but you should have to that much of income source. All relevent title documents, like, mother deeds, Khata Certificate, Tax paid reciepts, occupancy certificate, etc,Fr more qerries n help you can cntact me at: rakhibudhiraja@gmail.com

Mb.-09711364956

Sushil Kumar Bhatia (Advocate)     10 January 2009

Dear,

firstly you must see the total plot area .The carpet area means wall to wall area and other relevent informations given by forum are correct.

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     10 January 2009

It is common for builders to charge for built up or super built up area whereas you get only the carpet area. You can't help it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register