IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sureshgowda   08 April 2018

buy second hand machinery

dear sir I have buy second hand machinery in Andra Pradesh, and I brought machinery karnataka, after 4 years seller asking now u pay cst or given 'c' form, my question is how to payable cst or 'c' form given now, if any possible there please inform any detailed form.


 2 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     08 April 2018

1. When you bought the machinery from other State, under concessional CST, are you not aware that you are liable to furnish Form-C to the seller?

2. Why did you not furnish the Form-C all these four years?  Who stopped you?

3. Now you will not be able to issue Form-C.  In that case, you are liable to pay the difference between the Full CST minus the Concessional rate of CST already paid by you.

Please remember, you cannot benefit from your own failure/mistake in not providing the Form-C, by unnecessarily delaying issue of the same.

Having said this, Limitation may be one of the issues.  Please check up whether that can come to your help.  

But remember, in business, more than any short cuts, it is honesty and trust that will pay in the long run.

Jigar   16 December 2020

are you facing problem regarding C-Form, H-Form?

Disputed with Buyer?

Buyer not Giving C-Form or H-Form

contact me @ 94094 90194

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query