LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

krunal (owner)     13 May 2015

Bussiness dispute

Hello sir I have a partnership firm. i have 30 percentage share in my business other five partner share 70 pertenge in partnership deed. It been dispute between the other patners and me .i have not got any share for my bussins it been 3 years now . I tried to have many meeting but they are nt willing to give my share .it is written in our partnership agreement that the account will be distubutted every year I didn’t got it been three years now still I am active partner .they are abusing me and treating me they have a good connection with police and gaon so they treat me.i want my share and want to be sepreate form them .one of the patner son had a fight physical with me I got many inquries and the case was also registred with police.police didn’t register fir coz they had bribe them. They have given a piece of residential property parking place on rent to fariwala without my permission and they are taking the rent. They have also given a  shop registered with my patnership firm on rent without my permission and signature they had made some notary .i want to separate bussines with them and want  a stay on bussines what should I do can you please help me.

1)how stamp duty is calucated in court  if  my businens paternship firm hold some residential and comerical shop in asset.it based in government value of property or market value of property

2)how can I get my share for last 3 year I havnt got from them .they havnt paid me it by cash or cheque how to show in court .compnay ca has not file my IT return from last 3 years .

3)i want a stay oeder  in bussines in sales not on production of company .they can produce but shouldn’t be able to sales the goods .how can and how will I get a stay

4) they are leaseing residential property on rent to fariwalas it used commercial shop with tent I have photography or lease without agreement or some notary not sure .i tried check registration but I havnt got any deeds registred . how to stop them giving lease and renting the property with my permission and I am not getting rent share .

5)they have also indulde in physical violence a police case fr registred can I show in court that they have treated me bad when I ask for my share.

any suggestion please

Learning

4 Replies

bsrao   13 May 2015

Is your partnership registered?

Look at the terms of dispute resolution. Is there an arbitration clause in it? 

Is the partnership an AT-WILL partnership? Look into the terms of the deed.

After your answers, anyone can advise. 

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     15 May 2015

Consult a local lawyer and file a suit for recovery, rendition of accounts, appontiment of a receiver and disolution of the firm.

krunal (owner)     15 May 2015

it paternship at will .paternship is registred in 1972 .what to do knw .what can be done..

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     16 May 2015

As advised by learned counsel Dr. Vashista, you may consult a lawyer, initiate the steps suggested by him which will fetch you the desired results. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register