LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Law Aspire (Legal)     02 August 2017

Business agreement

Mr. Ramesh has entered into an agreement with XYZ limited for performance of a particular work  and also taken the full amount in advance.

Later on before starting the project Mr. Ramesh told he will not perform the project but his Company/Partnership firm named  ABC Company will do this work.
I need a draft of such an agreement which will be entered into between Mr. Ramesh, XYZ Ltd and ABC Company . Will it be a Tri-partite agreement.


 1 Replies

Susen Nath   02 August 2017

Yes it very simple. Go for company act and make new agreement with the scaffold of that before.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register