Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sourabh (Proprietor)     03 September 2013

Builder not giving possession asking more money

Dear Experts,

We have boooked a flat in  2010, in Mira ROAD  its almost 3 years now... Building was ready in September 2012, but the builder have got OC in August 2013.

he had already taken entire money by dec 2011. only Rs 50000 is due bcoz as per agreement it is supposed to be paid during possession.

Now builder have received Conditional OC, according to which building will not get BMC Water.

He is demanding Rs 3/sqft maintainance charges,  apart from this he is asking us to pay Rs. 200,000 in cash as other charges, when i asked to provide breakup of the same, he refuses ....also he is forcing us to buy Parking space, thats approax Rs, 200,000 for open parking ...

Secondly he says, he will not provide any possession letter, pay these all money and he will handover the keys to us.

we are almost 30 people who are feeling frustrated due to this unethical business of this builder. also we want to get the possession of the flat at the earliest. as its alread 3 yrs, we have taken loan from bank and still haven't received flat from the builder, paying bank loan + rent.

I humbly request anyone who is expert in this matter to please advise ....solution as well as future course of action.

Best Regards - Sourabh

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     04 September 2013

O.C is cumpulsory  from BMC. otherwise owners face many problems in future. All members have together have a file a suit on building for issuing proper OC and handing over the  poossession in time. 

SAM (LEGAL)     04 September 2013

Hey in my father case, this is the same situation. please tell me what is the name of the builder? i too stay in mira road and my father too have booked flat in mira road, so that i can know the name of the builder and we too can join in this good cause

Sourabh (Proprietor)     04 September 2013

RNA NG STERLINg...Narendra Gupta 

Kolla Gangadhar (Practicing Advocate since 1986)     04 September 2013

Builder and you have entered an Agreement of Sale you as per conditions mentioned in that Agreement  you have to pay. Builder can not demand you to pay more and he should register Flat  in your name in the Registration office. Water from BMC. etc. You possible all the Flat owners form into an Association and file case against the Builder in the Consumer Forum. contact: 9290673693, Email: kgangadharadvocate@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register