LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Parthasaradhy (VP Technology)     21 February 2012

Bsnl most horrible service

Waned to know how to take action against BSNLthey have the worst cutomer service in teh world and do not care for what customer wants but they want the customer to undestand their woes. What the hell is that in the world it is just revese. They have a big time don't care attitude like we are working for Govt so you can't do anything to us. We will not fix your issue it will take time and if you react a bit angrily it will take more time. These guys provide very late or delayed repairs if there are issues and inbetween for these non service days sometimes in my case I did not have service for 15 days they still charge on the bill and force us write  a written request from us for their mistake !!! In all this span they want us to keep quite smiling comply and they keep doing more blunders and just expect us to shut up. I want to know how to fix this useless dept or people. 

Learning

5 Replies

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     21 February 2012

whether you can make complaint at TRAI or send legal notice and file case consumer court, surely they will obey as your wish's.

Rajeev Kumar (Lawyer/Advocate)     21 February 2012

Complain at TRAI or file a case in consumer court for deficiency of service.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     22 February 2012

What to speak of Consumer services,they even neglect their lawyers in paying their fees. Some three years back, I took up about 43 cases filed against the BSNLbefore the district forum and the case went against the BSNL and approached the State commission, unfortunately at that point of time state commission was defunct and I approached the National commission and the case was transferred to Assam state commission. thereafterthe land owner filed case against the BSNLfor the land compasationoccuped by them amounting to nearly 4 Crore and they asked me to represent them in the case and accordingly I too kup  the matter for them. and right from the begining I was asking them to provide me the table of feesbut they did not furnished me the table of fees and simply asked me to submits my bills,and itold them I can not prepared my bills without the table of fees admissible by the BSNL. After that they asked me to submits my certificates like Bar Council etc and I did the same and finally I was told that two advocates only have been empanel. Well I have no quarrel for selecting other advocates in their panel, but I am told that it will be difficult to pay fees for old cases. So where do i stand?I am thinking to file a criminal case of cheating under section 420 IPC . against them. something is seriously wrong with BSNL.

Parthasaradhy (VP Technology)     22 February 2012

Sir what you have said is quite astounding the reason being general percption for a commoner is Govt depts will do its duty properly and will not default on amny right things. In  your above dialouge first great blunder was for these guys to go and occuy a piece of land and the second part they hire a lawyer to represent the case and does not pay him for service which is criminally wrong. No one will dare to do that. They very boldly and shamelessly say we do not pay for old cases what kind of stupid statement is that.

I have asked to remove modem rental charge and they disconnected my broadband no wonder these fellows are no good. BASL is already running with Rs 7500 crores loss and the project is for Rs 15000 crores loss because they are not trying to do anything to improve the department.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     22 February 2012

Is it true that BSNLlawyers are selected from New delhi?Can someone comment on this?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register