Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nagraj Nitesh   31 August 2018

Brother is torturing me and my mom for property

my brother is uneducated and he is married. His wife brainwashed him for the property and he simply troubles and tortures mom for no reason. He abuses mom with very bad words. He says he never cares for police and he will kill mom and me itseems. Mom has already divided the property among me and my brother but still he wants the property which is in my name. Whenever mom goes to claim rent for her house he tried to hit her and abused her with bad words and he warned that if she comes again he will kill her .
We complained police also but they aren't ready to protect us just bcz my brother bribed police.
please do suggest or help me how do I fight against my brother and his wife and how do I protect my mom from him.


 4 Replies

Ankit Gupta   31 August 2018

on the above mentioned query please file immediately a complaint case for domestic violence against your brother and her wife. after the service of notice , I think the actual position of yours will be change. if not, so don't worry, the case for domestic violence in in proceedings.
thereafter file a complaint case { 156(3) criminal procedure code } against your brother and her wife in the concerned court.

Ankit Gupta   31 August 2018

Ankit Gupta Advocate
contact no. 9506843427
mail Id.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     31 August 2018

Which personal law applies in your case?

Are you all Hindu?

What is nature of said property (ies); self earned/acquired/ancestral/absolute in the hands of current person e.g; your mother?

Who is title holder/owner of said property (ies)? Your mother?

The property is in which state?

Do you have any irrefutable evience (audio/visual/witnessed/minuted) of all complaints against errant son and negligent police official?


Nagraj Nitesh   02 September 2018

I'm not sure about Personal law...He is torturing me and my mom for property his wife is provoking him. They are trying to get a property which is in my name as well(Which I hard earned by working).

The property which is in my Mother's name is Self-earned by doing business.

Yes - My mother is the owner of the property where my Brother and his wife are living.

I do have call recordings(Where my brother scolded me and my mom with abusive words) and Police complaint Acknowledgement - where Police simply called them to Police station and after some time left them without taking any action.




Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query