FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jeyakumar (others)     13 November 2015

Bounding of CAT

CAT chandigarh has delivered a judgement regarding pay anomaly due to advance increments on a petitioner's case which was later upheld by HC on a writ filed by the concerned department. Since we have the same issue in another dept, how to use that judgement for our relief? Plz guide us. Thanks in advance.


 1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     13 November 2015

Apparently you are in same establishment but in different dept.

You have a precedence/decision in our hands.

Join hands and submit a properly drafted representation to the concerned authority.

Take help of seasoned employee's/union leaders or an able labor law consultant.

Pursue and get the increase on similar lines.


Or you may also move court.



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query