LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vijaymbhave (It Developer)     16 July 2010

Blood Relation

As i am going aborad, my flat is transferred to my parent's name, is it necessary to pay charges to society for assigning this flat to my parent's Name?




 2 Replies

Adv. Gulammayudin A. Gagdani (LEGAL ADVISOR)     16 July 2010

as per society rules and regulations yes.

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     17 July 2010


As per bye laws,

'Family* means Group of persons which includes husband, wife, father, mother, sister, brother, son, daughter, son-in law, brother-in-law, sister-in-law, daughter-in-law, grandson/daughter;

Therefore, Society has no locus standi. The only consideration is that maintenance is paid regularly.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query