LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Blackmailing by a neighborhood friend

It's like a Honey trap. my neighbor daughter 24 yrs called me and said to book flight tickets to bangalore from delhi urgently to attend an interview and to book a hotel as well in my name as she doesn't have any national ID card which hotels requires... She said she will pay the money the very next evening... I paid for two days hotel bill in Stayzilla although she stayed only from the 2nd day... However she said she ld continue to stay for 2 more days and she ld pay the hotel bill whatever it comes... Then I came to know after 12 days that she dint pay 9980/- and took the hotel key with her leaving her cloth bag in d room... I asked her shocking why she dint pay...she said she has contacted d owner of the hotel and that I don't have to worry... I said I will inform her parents...She said she would speak to my wife about me havin an affair with her....It has been 20 days now...she does not receive my call or reply to my message... I feel even d owner of d hotel is being blackmailed by her in d same manner.... more than my money of 11000/- flight ticket, I m worried about my name in d hotel register....Pls advise what should I do....

Learning

7 Replies

123456789   04 September 2015

first inform your wife all the story and then file a case against her.

Hariprabha (Nil)     04 September 2015

Never give in to blackmail. Tell your wife the whole truth. Holding back the truth from her will only make it more difficult for you. File a police complaint against the blackmailer.

(Guest)
I am literally scared of my wife...We love each other too much...She is very strict and strong...She was speaking with her sister in d bathroom...I just teased her "chup chupke missed batein ho rahein thein...." She broke her phone and a glass table....I gave water to drink after a while...She poured out he entire bottle on her...All I could do was to keep quiet and clean d mess with a fear something will fall on me as well... Now imagine me telling her about this incident....No matter how innocent I m or not I dont think I will survive... Can I sort out d issue without involving my wife...or will filing a case my wife will also become aware of...I am in a very suicidal situation....

(Guest)
But one good thing happened..in anger my wife broke her sim...so now that lady will not be able to contact her over phone...I have blocked her no. in whatsapp..and there is no Skype....

(Guest)
I was actually planning to inform her (blackmail) parents tomorrow and tell them to contact the hotel to clear d dues as well as mine and ask her to return the hotel key....But I won't be able to tell about what habits and friend circulation she is into nowadays...as they r elder people and might get a shock o their life......I already informed my Dad about the entire thing...

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     05 September 2015

What kind of friends were U before this incident?

(Guest)
That hotel night she called me saying she is not well and to get some medicine...and told me to stay with her....At night she wanted me to have intercourse stating it might help her fever go....when I resisted she scolded me a sa eunuch and Henpecked....and I was forced to have .....that night....I left the next morning..paying d hotel bills for 2 days including meal....from there d incident started....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register