Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Blackmail & extortion

Dear Sir/Madam

I am contacting you to find out if i can launch an FIR against the people who are Blackmailing me for money in the form of launching an FIR against me if I don't settle the matter by giving them the demanded money. To be brief the matter is regarding Promise to Marry and Sexual Intercourse. The girl and I had a relationship for about 1 and half month in which period i came to know from her saying that she had s*xual relation with other person before and went around with him for about 1 and half year and she told that she has a habbit of drinking too. All these things were difficult to digest for me and was unsure of taking this relation to marriage level. I told her i need time but she kept asking me and finally she said you are not good enough for me and i don't want you. Now she is going around with another guy and ofcourse she denies it. This all happened 7 months ago. First they have taken money from me as loan and now refusing to pay back and demanding for more money to settle the matter. I tried consulting with my relatives and friends regarding this matter and they all say the same thing "Seeing the present situation of the law in the wake of the Delhi Rape case and new amendments in registering FIR and the following action to be taken by police immediately, is cause of great concern, although you have all the proof to prove them wrong the thing that matters most is in this kind of case where a women is involved, no person or official will come forward to help you in this situation. If you launch a civil case against them regarding the loan money, they will retaliate with the cheating and rape or s*xual exploitation case where you will be straight away arrested without any proper base, just the oral statement in FIR and it is non-bailable case. Once arrested the dignity in the society will be lost or mutilated no matter what the outcome of the case in the court maybe as the media will be waiting for such an opportunity to pounce on if it is regarding a prominant family in town." I am presently in trapped position where i am not able to prove my innocence lawfully and not in a position to give them the money that they are demanding. They keep calling me but i do not answer my phone, it has become a torture and even the sound of the ringtone gives me chills to the bone. I don't know what to do? Please advise me what i could possibly do in this situation.


 2 Replies

manoj (designer)     09 February 2013

naveen you dont have to worry for anything ,just keep proofs for giving them money and record the conversation while your talking to them on phone.more ever cons*xual s*x is not a crime and you can marry whomever you want ,they cant force you ,and other thing if they file a false case on you,it will not be proceed in your life dont worry need more details jus call to me 9894412748.

1 Like


Dear Mr Manoj, thank you for the reply. I have a question about the filling of false case, how will it be determined as false case in the police station. The worry i am having is if they goto the police and file an FIR the police will first arrest me. I dont know the exact procedure but this is what is my opinion. Is there way to intimate the police that this kind of a false case can filed on me by them in advance showing the evidence that i have proving her intention to blackmail me. If the case goes to the court then i am sure that the outcome will turn in my favour...i am not afraid of that, its the arrest part that is worrying me and my parents. Please advise...thank you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query