LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

tearer99@gmail.com (tearer99@gmail.com)     24 June 2011

Bike damaged

[quote]I brought a yahama fz16 bike from a reputed dealer in my place on 16/04/2011. The bike is hardly 40 days old( first service done). From four different point i.e the place where side guard is attached(on both the sides) and on the two front suspension paint is coming out and rusting has started. I took the bike to the dealer cum service center. After looking at the bike they say its because the bike got wet in the rain. All they can do is apply some oil or spray paint it.In short they didnt provide me any satisfactory answer.

I have asked the dealer to take pictures of the bike and forward it to the company. I have also made a personal complaint directly to the company through telephonic conversation.The company has promised me that they will look into into it within 48 hr.

I want to know is this a case of "deficiency of service". Is the company liable to replace the bike and provide me with a new piece?.

Kindly advice me.

Thanks in advance[/quote]

plz help me. this happened to a freind.

Learning

1 Replies

Kaushal Narayan Mishra (Advocate)     24 June 2011

Yes, that is the defiency in services and you can file a complaint to consumer forum they definetly get you a relief. You also file a complaint against him for harasment and compentation.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register