LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pavan   08 March 2022

Bigamy and divorce

wife did bigamy and I have proof of her marriage certificate.

On what section do I need to file a divorce?


 8 Replies

Shashi Dhara   08 March 2022

Take the marriage certificate and file criminal and divorce case against her ,good ground for divorce.

Pavan   08 March 2022

On what section do I need to file a divorce?


Parasar   08 March 2022

what is ur religion 


Surya R (business)     08 March 2022

Telangana sir

Shashi Dhara   09 March 2022

On bigamy or adulteration.

Tusharika Singh Gaharvar   10 March 2022

It depends upon you religion as different religion have there own personal law.If you are Hindu then, under Section 13 of the hindu marriage Act,1955 you can file for divorce and section 17 of the same act will also apply which talks about punishment for bigamy and section 494 and 495 of the Indian Penal code shall also apply accordingly on your wife.

Parasar   10 March 2022

Drop me a mail on

Vishal, Adv-Supreme Court (Advocate Whatsapp 9717985984)     12 March 2022

For detailed discussion contact at 9717985984 , ADVOCATEVG20@GMAIL.COM- Adv
Vishal Garg

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register