LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

balaram (director)     14 January 2016


Dear Experts,



Venkat P


 5 Replies

balaram (director)     14 January 2016

Sorry the place i am looking is Hyderabd, Telangana.

balaram (director)     14 January 2016

First of all my apology for posting a message like so. I doesn't mena to hurt anyone mam. The only reason for posting such a message are just because of two reasons:

1. With my previous bitter reason (Felt like people took advatnage of me as I am NRI).

2. I felt different lawyer have different expertise (Like Civil, Crimial, Family laws).

As I said before I never like any hurt anyone so I completely deleted my message. Once again apology for all whom ever my message hurt or given bad impression.


Venkat P

balaram (director)     14 January 2016

Respected Renuka mam,

In regards to your last message, I am tracking with lot of hurdles and knowing law with the help of experts from this site or through surfing. But when I take this to my lawyer they simply say that this is not possible.

For example: As I am in abroad, Resp Megistrate simply rejected the petition filed my lawyer petition to handle the case. And gave Maintenance to my Wife who is wealthy and educated and in very good job (after leaving). The reason they got huge some from their property on court.

Later the new lawyer whom I admit said that he will take care of my case later on he gave me an impression that once an order given in District court to pay maintanance can't be changed in any court.

But with the help of experts in this site I got proper information and I am still convencing my lawyer to take my case further.

Same type criteria happend in my 498A case, separate in Decemerb 2009 and she filed 498A in 2014. Also it is very clear that my brtoher got married in 2011 February and she filed cse on my Bhbahi ji that she took her gold obsconded.

How come my Bhabhi who married in 2011 will take gold from wife in 2009 and obscond. To prove this no one filed a proper petition and every will say that you can't mention those points.

There are hundreds of points and evidances but most of the lawyers will say that we can't put them as proof or this is not useful. She hacked my mail ID's, Bank ID's later changed password when she left. Not a single lawyer asked how you got his bank details if he won't share..


Venkat P

balaram (director)     14 January 2016

Problem is people like me don't like to spend entire life in roaming courts, I beleive to spend the same time on some thing good for society. Like earn and spend for orphan, old age homes or for infrastructure.

I am not saying that I am good, but some people gradiness and selfishness spoiling entire society..

balaram (director)     14 January 2016

Once agian I am sorry, I doesn't mean hurt anyone. Just put my thoughts, when ever i go to court especially for false allegations will fell why people wasting time in doing these. Because the rules are there for to protect innocent,so nothing wrong in rules, it is just wrong with greedy and selfish people who is spoing the society. It might be a men or women.

They can spend that time for welfareness of society or helping someone lame.

In the end; all are just my opinion.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query