Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

basic structure of indian constitution

Page no : 2

Neha Tiwari (student)     14 May 2010

well ... i had always been one appreceating my constitution................my judiciary..........always thought that v have got a dynamic system..........bt reality is shocking i mean i always tried to convence myself that there is something called basic structure....bt the truth is there is nothing like that......we usually say at the time of voting that how would a single vost casted by me would matter or there is no one gud to vote for......but these words are nothing but an easy escape ..... we educated people always do this ,we only believe in drawing room discussion.....without figuring out that one day all the rights guarenteed to us could b taken away...and there wud be no one to save us

(Guest)

OK. Ms. Neha Tiwari,

You, being a YOUTH I'CON plus law student having practice of our constitution, will you please write notes on what you want from our democratic constitution and what democratic rights should a democracy have.

It will be really a great contribution of yours.

Hopes from you. 

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     25 May 2010

nehaji you touched the reality.

Neha Tiwari (student)     26 May 2010

hii all u know system need nt to b changed..... actually changes must b seeked in people ....no matter how much fullproof system u draft it will fail through the passage oftime....so the people who r most effected by the system need to b careful....actually education and knowledge is need to b promoted rest all will b fine then ....

(Guest)

very good discussion for passing extra time for fun pretending to be intellectuals.. but I'm little bit.. since understood it at the end................................................................................................................................ 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register