LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Bar Council of India has no role in legal education

The Yashpal committee which has submitted its recommendation of Higher Education recently to the Government of India has recommended that in case of legal education is concnerned the Bar Council should not to to be provided of any role as on today the Bar Council of India is regulating the legal education in India by recognising the colleges and prescribing course materials. Instead the Committee recommended that there should be a Higher Education Council which will oversee all these aspects. Is it good or bad. But I think so it is some extent to good as the Bar Council should restrict its activities of welfare and matter of advocates rather than taking extra burden on its shoulders.

Learning

4 Replies

Y V Vishweshwar Rao (Advocate )     10 August 2009

Dear Yellosa ,  

I want more details on this  subject , can you provide  me the copy of the Yashpal Committee Recommendations -

Vinay Mishra (Advocacy)     10 August 2009

if in any writ Petition  a high court given stay order  is it effected to all over country  on the same or only its jurisdiction area

Shree. ( Advocate.)     11 August 2009

The full text of the Yashpal committee report

We present here the full text of the report as presented to Mr Sibal.

THE REPORT

Link:https://www.academics-india.com/Yashpal-committee-report.htm

Prof Yashpal and some of his committee members called on the Minister for Human Resource Development Mr Kapil Sibal at his Shastri Bhawan office in New Delhi on June 24 at 11.30 am and presented the report to him.

2 Like

Y V Vishweshwar Rao (Advocate )     11 August 2009

Thank You Mr Shree

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register