Share More

kanan   03 February 2019

banking magazine

can anyone suggest good monthly

magazine on banking

Learning

4 Replies

Suhail suhail (LAWYER)     04 February 2019

Just simply GOOGLE it as of course you might have already Googled i think that gives you good results for this query...

kanan   06 February 2019

I already did
but not found

Suhail suhail (LAWYER)     06 February 2019

• TOPTAL   Very interesting projects: I worked with a corporate venture capital fund that was looking to invest in a robotics startup, among other projects with startups, small businesses, consulting firms, investment banks, and private equity firms
  • GO CATALANT  I never got a project through here. It’s very competitive, with a lot of consulting firms bidding on these projects. I think this model is a waste of time for individual freelancers and even for companies posting projects, because GoCatalant doesn’t seem to have a real filter of who applies and who enters the platform.
  • UPWORK  well, this platform is saturated with a lot of freelancers from all over the world. If you are willing to compete on price against people living in countries considered “low cost”. I believe Upwork doesn’t even accept more applicants. If you are a company, be ready to screen thousands of applicants, resulting in wasted time.
  •  STARTEGIC PROJECT : great to work with. Interesting projects. I think it’s not a fit if you are a startup or small business because its price is set to cater to large enterprises

Suhail suhail (LAWYER)     06 February 2019

www.quora.com/What-are-the-best-magazines-newspapers-for-bankers-to-keep-updated-about-the-markets-the-banking-and-finance-industry-especially

Find huge numbers here

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register