Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

hbk (adhar)     13 February 2014

Bail query

Dear Sir,

In a situation where the bail is granted against section 419/420/506. The following are my doubts

(i) What happens when the Accused if he is not able to produce the bond amount ?

(ii) Within how many days can the bail be reversed (or the maximum  time within which the bail can be claimed by the Accused after the judgement has been given)

(iii) What happens when the advocate who has done vakalat refuses to attend during the bond presentation and facilitate the release process of the Accused?

Kindly advise and help the needed.

Learning

2 Replies

Debasish Hota (Lawyer)     13 February 2014

I failed to understand your questions and facts and circumstances of the case. 

hbk (adhar)     13 February 2014

Hi,

Simple fact that the Acussed in the case has been given bail after hearing/argument.

Ideally Accused has to pay the bond amount and be released. Along with that Vakalat fees to Loyer.

Here, the Acussed in his dire state of financial status and is unable to provide bond money or vakalat fees.

Therefore,

question

1. What is the the maximum  time within which the bail can be claimed by the Accused after the judgement has been given in his favour?

2. In this case, obviously the vakalat fees cannot be paid by the Accused, then the lawyer would not attend for bail procedure and do the needful. What can an accused do in such a situation?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register