Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

E V Santosh (Commi I)     28 April 2014

Bail against murder.

Hello,

I want to know if a person kills other person (murder) then will he get bail.

Learning

10 Replies

mahavir singh (ADVOCACY)     28 April 2014

It depends upon his role in chargesheet. For more call 09910657998 Mahavir singh advocate. Supreme court.

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     28 April 2014

if you proved that the intention of accused was never to murder the deceased , circumstances and sudden provoken given by the deceased to the accused occurs this incident , then he can get bail .

Mahesh R. Sonawane (Lawyer/Fight for justice)     28 April 2014

Depends on the evidence against the accused...Role attributed against him as per the statements of witnesses....eye witnesses...etc.Also depends on the circumstances, in which the said incidence took place....

S K KARNjhc (Legal Adviser)     29 April 2014

No, it is not so as is not a fundametal right for the accused to be granted, it's descretion of the court to have granted or not & your lawyer's technique how smartly he deal with the charges levelled against you

Sourav Das (Advocate Supreme Court of India)     30 April 2014

granting bail is the discretion of court. 

if charge sheet is not filed within 90 days, then accused has statutory right to get bail.

mob-9910089698

Sourav Das (Advocate Supreme Court of India)     30 April 2014

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     01 May 2014

The murder case is innocent until he is proved guilty by law hence he is also entitled  to bail, depending on the circumstance bail can be granted,contact your advocate.

Sorry repeated hence stands deleted.

Any person charged with an offence of committing  murder or any charges will be treated as innocent until he is proved guilty by law and convicted to undergo sentence or any punishment as the court orders,  hence the person standing accused is also entitled  to get enlarged on bail,   depending on the circumstance bail can be granted with conditions imposed thereon if found necessary,contact your advocate and move further.

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     01 May 2014

The reply of the query is ' YES ' as well as ' NO '  The question depends upon various aspects of the case such as  statement of the witnesses, post mortem report, balastic report, investigation report submitted by the I.O. and other circumstantial evidences.  I could able to release three of my clients on bail who were charged u/s.302IPC with the allegation of murder.  One case is still pending in the Supreme Court. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register