LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chandra   06 November 2018

Background check after resignation

Hello Experts, I am working inCapgemini from last 2 years, I cleared BGV after I joined in Capgemini and received employment confirmation after 6 months. I also traveled to Stockholm, Sweden immediately after 40 days of my joining for Project purpose. After 2 years, i resigned in Capgemini for better perspectives of my career and then the drama starts. One day HR called me and asked many questions about my previous employment and he asked me to produce legal documents like experience, relieving and offer letters and i submitted. After that he asked me to submit the complete employment bank statements. But i closed my previous bank account and i didn't remember bank account number. And one important thing is my previous company was shutdown(strike-off) few months back. Now I am worried about my relieving in Capgemini. HR said that, he will take actions that i don't know if I failed to submit my previous employment bank statements. What will HR do? Will he terminate without giving relieving and experience certificates? Please advice me Thanks.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register