Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ashish malhotra (owner)     09 October 2010

Ayodhya Judgment Full

Dear Sir/Friends,

We decided to publish the crucial and the memorable judgement of the ALLAHABAD HIGH COURT (LUCKNOW BENCH).
                                   Ayodhya Matter
                              decided on 30-09-2010

Allahabad daily judgement(ADJ) office decided to publish this full imp judment in THREE BIG VOLS.
Please place your valuable order along with the cheque/draft immediate and reserve your copies and oblige.

note: Price of Rs. 3240/- ( In 3 Vols) (pages-app.4000)
          postage and packing free.

Place your order with:
                                        MALHOTRA LAW HOUSE
                                      2 MG marg Opp.Vishram Hotel,Near High Court
                                      Allahabad-211001,UP,India

Ph:0532-2623610,2622146,M:09838000052,09335151550

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

LCI is not a site for advertisement of books.This site is  knowledge sharing site.

As this site said that "Knowledge is Power and its power increases manifold if it is shared and distributed. We, at Interactive Media Pvt. Ltd, shared this belief from within and hence ventured on creating platforms for sharing of knowledge amongst professionals. For us Internet with its potent reach and easy accessibility proved to be sent from heaven."

So,please avoid any advertisement of any books on this site.

ankush srivastava (advocate)     13 October 2010

dear kushan vyas

i dont agree with u....m intrstd in d offer given by mr ashish malhotra....if he wud nt hav posted dis adv.i wud hav  misd d opportunity 2 kno abt dis buk....

LCI,no doubt,is a knowledge sharing site bt without reading gud buks u cant share ur knowldge..

doing adv is gud for mr asshish bt its gud 4 us as well....appreciate!

Adv.Vinamra Srivastava (Advocate)     14 October 2010

Hello Friend.

I am a lawyer currently practicing in Supreme Court, Delhi....and was looking forward for Ayodhya's Verdict...I am happy to see the unity among our lawyer brothers....thanks for sharing this advertisement Mr. Ankush and Mr. Ashish.

I'll place an order today itself.

Mr. Kushan Vyas...I disagree with your objection...this book is represents the historical part and a memorable judgement and it is a must read judgement...i don't knoww about you people but i am going to place an order.

albert pinto (trainer)     14 October 2010

that's outstanding,atleast people will grow to eff this mystrious and historic trait.considerably there was an awful outcome came that day when this sentiment had announced,the intact country was still and cold,flat the figure groups had welcomed the judging peacefuly

=================================================================

seo services

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register